Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ahh..its sooo warm :)

Today,once I stepped out from my dad's car,
I heard a cried - "JIE JIE~!'' (mean sis la)
the little girl just ran across the road,rushed toward me and puff!
She hugged my leg and asking me to hug her up high.
I m glad there was no car crossing by the time she ran toward me,if anything happen i really cnt forgive myself forever.
Well well,hugging her and taking her back to my grandparents house.
She just cnt stop her hand playing wif my hairs and not letting me to hug the others.
yet..it feel so warm.
Having a little one cried for you,eagerly asking you to play wif her,and mentioned dat you are HERS.
imagine..how sweet it is..
from the second she cried and hugged me..it seem dat something evoking from my heart..
keeping her accompany for the 30mins...there was always a curve on my face..
The 30mins...yet it seem so short..
 
The little one..
always hav the magic to lift your heart up =D

No comments:

Post a Comment