Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sem 2 in MUFY!


Its 2014!!!
Semester 2 of MUFY!!
Ahhhh
How I wish my college life would never end..

I have one whole bunch of awesome friends who I wish
we will never be apart

Its second semester now
and its getting more hectic with all the assignment and class discussion
No doubt I had always prefer the classes in this semester
Especially English class
English class was so much lively than the previous semester
We had all the group discussion and presentation about literature
which consist of Rabbit Proof Fence, Kite Runner and Half the Sky.
And I love Miss Michelle's style of teaching
She's such a cute lecturer I have ever had
and she can easily bond with us

And talking about literature
It is one of my favorite during high school 
even now, I hadn't stop pursuing it
Its my lovely aunty yoga who brought me in this field
She is the one who taught me how to analyse a literature
and be mesmerized of the beauty in it :)

Ah ha! Guess what
Last semester normally only 5 of us (nagu,yin, jun ming, choxing and me) 
will go for lunch together
BUT
this semester we had almost 15 of us!
hahahaha!
wonder why?
Honestly, I also don't know why =3
Most probably all of us have the same break time 
and we ask anyone in our way to go for lunch together
The place we can go for lunch is Rock Cafe
because only Rock has long table to fit all of us
We just cannot afford to be separated
even just for one hour :p
After getting fed up of Rock
we go order take away at Garlic Chicken Rice
Well, basically, that's our everyday life during lunchtime 
=D

Oh ya..forgot to mention just now
the ratio between girls and boys among the 15
its 1 : 3
Yin, Joanne and me are determined to increase our girls' ratio
and now Daphne is in our group too!
Shibani too! our smartest indian!
hahahaha!
And never forget the extraordinary one --> NICOLE Loh Jung Hong
She was one semester ahead of us and now she is studying in monash
but still, she will come and join us every single chance she had
just because she loves us soooo much <3

LOOK! ITS bunny! hahahah

Nicole and me ^^Y


Jun Ming--- our driver and lamest joker

Oh ya! The twins in our group! Love to have them around!
DIIVA & DIINA

Jeremy Chan -- the guitarist 

The couple-- Yeo Joon and Joanne

They finished 75%!!!

Mission Q!
We only managed to finish 50%...
*epic failed, face palmed

Last but not least
the YIN
and the weirdos :p
nagu + may + yin


Everyone is AWESOME!!

1 comment: